8/12/13

Is It Shark Week? ACEO done with Prismacolor pencil.

Title: "Is It Shark Week?"
Size:  2.5" x 3.5" - ACEO
Medium:  Print

This is an ACEO I started a couple months ago for my sister.  It is her and I on the beach.  I was going to title it "Sister Talk".  The night I was finishing it I realized it was Shark Week, so I added a shark tail to the picture, and decided to change the title to "Is It Shark Week?", making the scene look like we were asking the question as we saw the shark jump up.  As I was finalizing it, my sister came over.  She had no idea what I was doing.  I had the ACEO turned over and was adding the title on the back.  I already knew what I was going to title it.  She was sitting on the couch and said she wanted to go because she wanted to go home and watch "Shark Week"! It was so funny.  I handed her the little picture and we both started cracking up!
It's available now in my ETSY shop.